MSP-EXP430F5529 & CCS: Adding the Rectangle function to the HAL_Dogs102x64.c library


Following the basic examples with the MSP430F5529 and the LCD102x64, today I will leave you a small example, where I test the function "Dogs102x6_rectangleDraw" that I have added to the library HAL_Dogs102x64, I will show you later other examples with this function, for the moment this test It was to see how the library is working.

Firmware:
The code is simple and is a bit of what we have been using in other examples, the first thing will be to initialize the MCU, followed by the logo and a welcome message, finally we will be showing several rectangles with different characteristics, to know how to use the function just check the library, there is documented.

Video:
Here is a small video where I show how the code works.


Download:
Here the direct link to DOWNLOAD the available files, you can also check or download the information from my repository on GitHub, if you do not know how to download it you can check here, well for now it's all, if you have doubts, comments, suggestions, concerns, etc. leave them and I will try to answer as soon as possible.


Donations:
If you like the content or if the resources are useful to you, share the link on your social networks or sites where you think it may be of interest, you can also help me with a donation to continue making publications and improve the content of the site. You can also donate in kind, for example components, development boards or tools. Contact me to talk or you can become one of our sponsors.


I ask for feedback notifying each time a link does not work or has errors when opening it, as well as if an image is not visible or does not load, to correct it in the shortest possible time.

Bibliography:

    Publicar un comentario

    0 Comentarios